Abercon is known for its peaceful and bucolic village. Located in a quiet area, this lot has more than 36,000 sq. Ft. Access to the Missisquoi River and possibilities of views of Mount Pinacle. 8 minutes from the village of Sutton.
Let's discover the main attractions:
- 2 minutes from the Vermont borders.
- 8 minutes from the village of Sutton.
- 3 ski resorts nearby: Mont Sutton, Owl's Head and Jay Peak (Vermont).
- Several cycle paths linking Estrie and Vermont.
- Municipal park with tennis, skating rink and play areas.
- Old bakery in the village.
- Chapelle Ste-Agnès: sale of ice wines and receptions.
It will be the responsibility of future buyers to validate with the municipality the possibility of building a property.
The connection for the aqueduct will be at the expense of future purchasers.
153'1" X 170'3" Irregular
Access : RIVIERE
Wooded: mixed trees
Uneven , Flat
Highway , Daycare centre , Golf , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Alpine skiing , High school
To be validated with the city
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is FLORENCE MCGUIRE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is FLORENCE MCGUIRE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.