Privileged access to Lake Memphremagog and mooring rights for your boat, a treasure at Domaine Altitude! This magnificent 1.98-acre plot offers a breathtaking view of the majestic Lake Memphremagog. It has a sparse wooded area of mature trees, offering the possibility of a panoramic view of the mountains and the sunsets. In addition, access to the lake and dock is shared with the other owners of the estate, thus guaranteeing an exclusive and pleasant experience. Ideally located at the end of a private cul-de-sac street, this land offers valuable tranquility and privacy.
Privileged access to Lake Memphremagog and mooring rights for your boat. Located at the end of the street in a private cul-de-sac, this land guarantees invaluable tranquility and privacy. With open terrain and mature trees, it offers vast potential for construction and landscaping projects, allowing you to make the most of the seasonal panoramic views.
Owners enjoy shared access to the lake and dock, providing the opportunity to fully enjoy nautical pleasures at your doorstep. The property is ideally located, just 30 minutes from downtown Magog and 15 minutes from Fitch-Bay, combining the serenity of the countryside with the convenience of urban proximity.
Please note that an annual fee of $576 covers path maintenance, lake access, dock and other amenities.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to acquire a true gem in one of the most sought-after regions. This is the perfect opportunity for those who want to create their own haven of peace in the heart of nature.
- A right of way, on foot and by vehicle, is granted in favor of the property for access to the public road.
- A right of passage on foot is granted in favor of the property for access to Lake Memphremagog.
- A right of passage on foot and use of the quay is granted in favor of the property.
- An easement is established in favor of neighboring lots to allow the installation and use of electricity transmission lines, telephone, cable and similar services.
- An easement restricting tree cutting is in place along the south and north sides of a 30-foot strip, unless prior written authorization is obtained from the dominant land.
- A mooring right is granted in favor of the property.
Access : LAC , Navigable
Wooded: mixed trees , Wooded
Steep , Sloped , Flat
, View of the water , View of the mountain
Residential , Single-family
Certificate of location and all expertise requested by a buyer.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is KATHERINE GAUCHER, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is KATHERINE GAUCHER, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is JONATHAN CHOINIERE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.